Read and download Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography PDF Download Details
Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography
- Author: Cathy Porter
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2014
- Pages: 565
- File Size: 18.57 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Alexandra-Kollontai-A-Biography-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Biography
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography by Cathy Porter
“Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography” PDF highlights.
- “Alexandra Kollontai: Biography” PDF chronicles Russian Marxist revolutionary and feminist Alexandra Kollontai.
- The biography spans Kollontai’s childhood in St. Petersburg to her early 20th-century revolutionary activism.
- The document addresses Kollontai’s involvement in the Bolshevik party, Russian Revolution, and the Soviet Union.
- The book explores Kollontai’s personal life, including her relationships with Lenin and Trotsky, her love engagements, and her motherhood struggles.
- The document highlights Kollontai’s feminist theory, particularly her support for reproductive rights, sexual liberty, and nuclear family abolition.
- The biography covers Kollontai’s work as a Soviet diplomat and ambassador, including her participation in international women’s conferences.
- The paper also recounts Kollontai’s subsequent years, including her Soviet government disillusionment and return to writing and activism.
• Overall, “Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography” PDF covers her life and legacy as a revolutionary, feminist, and intellectual.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.