Read and download An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition PDF Download Details
An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition
- Author: O.P. Gauba
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2009
- Pages: 591
- File Size: 5.03 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Introduction-to-Political-Theory-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Politics & Law
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition by O.P. Gauba
Summary of “Introduction to Political Theory”
- Political Theory Overview: The document gives a comprehensive introduction to political theory.
- Political Theory: Political theory is a systematic study of political ideas, concepts, and ideologies that examine politics’ nature, purpose, and organization.
- Historical Perspective: Plato, Aristotle, and Cicero were early political theorists.
- Core principles: It covers political theory principles like power, authority, sovereignty, justice, liberty, equality, democracy, and citizenship.
- Political Ideologies: Liberalism, conservatism, socialism, Marxism, feminism, and post-colonialism. It summarizes their key tenets and advocates.
- State and Governance: It explores democracy, autocracy, oligarchy, and totalitarianism. Government functions are examined.
- Political Obligation: Citizens’ moral need to obey state laws and authorities is examined. Presenting political obligation theories.
- Political Systems: It discusses presidential, parliamentary, federal, and unitary systems. It emphasizes their benefits/drawbacks.
- Rights: The declaration discusses civil, political, social, and economic rights. Exploring individual rights versus group interests.
- Politics: It investigates justice, equality, freedom, and welfare. The document analyzes these values’ interpretations and political theory.
- Critiques and Debates: Political theory discusses the state’s function, political power, and globalization and multiculturalism.
- Contemporary Relevance: It addresses globalization, environmental issues, human rights, and social justice in political philosophy.
- Conclusion: Political theory is crucial to understanding political processes, creating public policy, and promoting informed citizenry.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This An Introduction to Political Theory Fifth Edition ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.