Read and download Big Ideas for Little Kids at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Big Ideas for Little Kids PDF Download Details
Big Ideas for Little Kids – Teaching Philosophy through Children’s Literature PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Big Ideas for Little Kids in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Big Ideas for Little Kids
- Author: Thomas E. Wartenberg
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2009
- Pages: 165
- File Size: 742 KB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Big-Ideas-for-Little-Kids-Teaching-Philosophy-through-Childrens-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Big Ideas for Little Kids Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Education
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Big Ideas for Little Kids, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Big Ideas for Little Kids by Thomas E. Wartenberg
“Big Ideas for Little Kids: Teaching Philosophy through Children’s Literature” is a creative way to teach kids philosophy. Document highlights:
Philosophy professor Thomas E. Wartenberg wrote the book.
- The book introduces philosophy to kids through children’s literature.
- Chapters discuss philosophical topics like morality, freedom, and identity.
- Each chapter begins with a brief introduction to the philosophical subject and a list of children’s books to study it.
- The book offers philosophical discussion questions and activities for kids.
- The author emphasizes developing a classroom community of inquiry where students feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and ideas.
- The book shows how to utilize Socratic inquiry and listen to children’s views to facilitate philosophical debates.
- The author recommends starting philosophical discussions with children’s literature because it’s familiar to them.
- The book contains advice for testing children’s reasoning and critical thinking skills in philosophical debates.
- The author concludes that teaching philosophy to children develops critical thinking, moral reasoning, and a better understanding of themselves and the world.
“Big Ideas for Little Kids” helps instructors and parents educate youngsters on philosophy in a fun and engaging way.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Big Ideas for Little Kids PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Big Ideas for Little Kids ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.