Read and download Child Development at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Child Development PDF Download Details
Child Development PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Child Development in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Child Development
- Author: Neil J. Salkind
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2002
- Pages: 498
- File Size: 5.91 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Child-Development-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Child Development Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Education
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Child Development, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Child Development by Neil J. Salkind
“Child Development” covers child development theories and stages. Document highlights:
- From birth to puberty, children develop physically, cognitively, and emotionally.
- Psychodynamic, behaviorist, cognitive, and ecological systems theories of child development exist.
- Erikson’s psychosocial theory emphasizes social development, while Freud’s psychosexual theory emphasizes sexual development.
- Behaviorist ideas stress conditioning and reinforcement in child development.
- The cognitive approach stresses intellectual development and how children think and reason.
- Ecological systems theory emphasizes the role of environment, family, peers, and community in child development.
- Children grow from infancy until adolescence.
- Infants trust or mistrust the world.
- Toddlers learn autonomy, shame, and doubt.
- Preschoolers learn initiative or guilt.
- Middle-schoolers develop competence or inferiority.
- Adolescents experience identity confusion.
- Genetics and environment affect children’s growth.
- Poverty, abuse, neglect, and healthy caregiver connections affect children’s development.
- Understanding child development helps parents, caregivers, and educators support and guide healthy growth.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Child Development PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Child Development ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.