Read and download George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography PDF Download Details
George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography
- Author: Webster Griffin Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 1992
- Pages: 565
- File Size: 3.15 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: George-Bush-The-Unauthorized-Biography-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Biography
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography by Webster Griffin Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin
Webster G. Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin wrote “George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography” in 400 pages. The book covers George H. W. Bush’s career and scandals. Document highlights:
- Bush was a product of significant family connections and the elite, according to the writers.
- The book claims Bush’s forebears were involved in secret societies and political intrigues in the early 1700s.
- Before becoming Vice President under Ronald Reagan, Bush was a CIA agent, according to the authors.
- The book claims Bush was aware of Iran-Contra’s illegal arms sales and funding of Nicaragua’s Contras.
- The authors also linked Bush to the Kennedy assassination.
- The book explores Bush’s role in the Gulf War and contends that it was fought to secure oil reserves and retain American dominance.
- The writers claim Bush was complicit in drug trafficking and ignored the Contras’ drug trade.
- Bush’s domestic policies, including deregulation and affirmative action opposition, are covered in the book.
“George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography” focuses on Bush’s controversial actions and connections to prominent elites. The book complicates Bush’s legacy as a patriotic and courageous leader.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at email@example.com if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.