Read and download Healing Back Pain at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Healing Back Pain PDF Download Details
Healing Back Pain – The Mind-Body Connection PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Healing Back Pain John Sarno PDF Format Download at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Healing Back Pain
- Author: John E. Sarno
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 1991
- Pages: 212
- File Size: 24.3 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Healing-Back-Pain.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Healing Back Pain Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Health & Fitness
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Healing Back Pain, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Healing Back Pain by John E. Sarno
“Healing Back Pain” Document highlights:
- “Healing Back Pain” explains back pain causes and treatments.
- Back discomfort affects many people.
- The author believes emotional and psychological issues cause most back pain.
- Back discomfort is caused by tension and stress.
- Negative emotions and repressed feelings might cause physical suffering, according to the author.
- “Tension Myositis Syndrome” (TMS) ties psychological stress to back discomfort.
- Traditional medicine typically ignores emotional issues, according to the author.
- The book discusses emotional back pain relief treatments and exercises.
- Mindfulness, meditation, and relaxation alleviate stress and back discomfort.
- The author suggests readers evaluate their emotions, attitudes, and cognitive processes to uncover stress and tension sources.
- Journaling and self-compassion can help with emotional back pain.
- The book stresses recognizing and addressing the psychological factors of back pain to actively heal.
- The book includes case studies and testimonies from people who overcame chronic back pain using its methods.
- The book’s emotional and psychological approach to back pain complements medical diagnoses and therapies.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Healing Back Pain PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Healing Back Pain ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.