Read and download Indian Constitution and Political System at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Indian Constitution and Political System PDF Download Details
Indian Constitution and Political System PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get The Yuva Upnishad Paper Set PDF Download – Indian Constitution and Political System edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Indian Constitution and Political System
- Publisher: Yuva Upnishad
- Book’s Language: Gujarati
- Published Year: 2020-2021
- Pages: 64
- File Size: 25.2 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Indian-Constitution-and-Political-System-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Indian Constitution and Political System Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Politics & Law
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Indian Constitution and Political System , is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Indian Constitution and Political System
“Indian Constitution and Political System” PDF highlights.
The “Indian Constitution and Political System” PDF overviews the Indian Constitution and political system. Document highlights:
- The Indian Constitution, enacted on January 26, 1950, is the highest law.
- The Indian Constitution has 395 articles and 12 schedules.
- Democracy, socialism, secularism, and federalism underpin the Indian Constitution.
- The President and Prime Minister lead a parliamentary government under the Constitution.
- India’s Supreme Court heads the independent judiciary.
- Citizens have enforceable rights and duties under the Indian Constitution.
- India’s federal structure gives the central government some powers and the states others.
- India has many national and regional parties.
- Election, Finance, and National Human Rights Commissions are established under the Constitution.
- The Constitution protects minority cultural and educational rights.
- A unique method can amend the Indian Constitution.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Indian Constitution and Political System PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Indian Constitution and Political System ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.