Read and download Introduction to International Political Economy at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Introduction to International Political Economy PDF Download Details
Introduction to International Political Economy Sixth Edition PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Introduction to International Political Economy in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Introduction to International Political Economy
- Author: David N. Balaam & Bradford Dillman
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2013
- Pages: 607
- File Size: 22.87 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Introduction-to-International-Political-Economy-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Introduction to International Political Economy Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Politics & Laws
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Introduction to International Political Economy, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Introduction to International Political Economy by David N. Balaam & Bradford Dillman
Highlights of “Introduction to International Political Economy”
- It introduces International Political Economy (IPE).
- IPE examines international politics-economics interactions.
- Power, institutions, and ideologies shape global economic connections.
- It describes IPE’s history.
- It emphasizes mercantilism, liberalism, and Marxism.
- The text discusses globalization and the global economy.
- It explores how international institutions like the WTO and IMF regulate global economic interactions.
- The text addresses commerce, finance, development, and inequality in IPE.
- It examines state-multinational business power relations in the global economy.
- The document discusses how non-state players like NGOs and social movements influence international economic policies.
- It examines free trade, protectionism, and economic sanctions arguments and controversies.
- IPE uses economics, politics, sociology, and history.
- It illustrates global economy theory and dynamics through case studies.
- The document finishes with future IPE challenges and prospects.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Introduction to International Political Economy PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Introduction to International Political Economy ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.