Read and download Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla PDF Download Details
Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla
- Author: John Joseph O’Neill
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 1944
- Pages: 280
- File Size: 632 KB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Prodigal-Genius-Biography-of-Nikola-Tesla-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Biography
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla by John Joseph O’Neill
“Prodigal Genius: The Life of Nikola Tesla” highlights Biography
- Tesla was born in Smiljan, Croatia, in 1856. He became interested in electrical engineering while studying at Karlstadt and Prague.
- Tesla worked for Edison in the US after moving there in 1884. Tesla departed Edison’s firm to pursue his own inventions after a tumultuous relationship.
- Tesla invented the Tesla coil, AC motor, and wireless transmitter.
- Tesla’s AC technology powered the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago.
- Challenges: Tesla struggled financially and professionally throughout his life.
- Later years: Tesla became increasingly reclusive and eccentric. He worked on numerous innovations, although many were unfinished.
- Legacy: Tesla’s electrical engineering innovations shaped modern technology, and he is considered one of the greatest inventors.
“Prodigal Genius: The Life of Nikola Tesla” is a detailed and intriguing account of this fascinating historical person.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Prodigal Genius: Biography of Nikola Tesla ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.