Read and download Agnipankh at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Agnipankh PDF Download Details
Agnipankh PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Download Free PDF Agnipankh Book In Hindi at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Agnipankh
- Author: A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- Book’s Language: Hindi
- Pages: 120
- File Size: 10.8 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: agnipankh-book.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Agnipankh Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Biography
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Agnipankh, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Agnipankh by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
L.K. Advani’s book Agnipankh recounts his experiences during India’s 1975–1977 Emergency. Book highlights:
- Advani argues how the Emergency halted democracy and civil liberties in India.
- He details the Congress party power struggle that led to the Emergency.
- The book also explores opposition to the Emergency and efforts by political parties, social organizations, and individuals to restore democracy in India.
- Advani commends the Bharatiya Jana Sangh (BJS), the BJP’s predecessor, and its leaders for opposing the Emergency.
- The book also recounts Advani’s arrest and confinement during the Emergency and its effects on his personal and political life.
- The book also reveals how the government controlled the media during the Emergency.
- Advani discusses the Emergency’s lessons and the necessity to protect India’s democratic institutions and constitutional ideals.
Agnipankh illuminates India’s darkest moment and the fight for democracy and human liberties.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Agnipankh PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Agnipankh ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.