Read and download Banned From The Bible at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Banned From The Bible PDF Download Details
Banned From The Bible – Books Banned Rejected and Forbidden PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Banned From The Bible in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Banned From The Bible
- Author: Joseph B. Lumpkin
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2008
- Pages: 826
- File Size: 42.38 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Banned-From-The-Bible-Books-Banned-Rejected-and-Forbidden-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Banned From The Bible Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Philosophy & Religion
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Banned From The Bible, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Banned From The Bible by Joseph B. Lumpkin
“Banned From The Bible: Books Banned, Rejected, and Forbidden” contains writings that were excluded from the Bible. Document highlights:
- Early Christian leaders selected the books that make up the Bible. Many contemporaneous books were excluded.
- The omitted books were “apocryphal” or “pseudepigraphical,” meaning they were uninspired or dishonest.
- The Gospels of Thomas, Judas, Paul, and Thecla were excluded.
- The document includes translations of several of these prohibited masterpieces and historical and cultural introductions.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi Library were uncovered after being excluded.
- The manifesto offers political, religious, and authentic reasons for excluding particular texts.
- The booklet also examines how the excluded works have shaped history and society, including Gnostic Christianity and popular media.
“Banned From The Bible: Books Banned, Rejected, and Forbidden” is an interesting look at the Bible’s history and its excluded writings.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Banned From The Bible PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Banned From The Bible ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at email@example.com if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.