Read and download The Lost Books of the Bible at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
The Lost Books of the Bible PDF Download Details
The Lost Books of the Bible – The Great Rejected Texts PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get The Lost Books of the Bible in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: The Lost Books of the Bible
- Author: Joseph B. Lumpkin
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2009
- Pages: 832
- File Size: 22.38 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: The-Lost-Books-of-the-Bible-The-Great-Rejected-Texts-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read The Lost Books of the Bible Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Philosophy & Religion
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File The Lost Books of the Bible, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of The Lost Books of the Bible by Joseph B. Lumpkin
“The Lost Books of the Bible: The Great Rejected Texts” contains uncanonical materials. The document covers the early Christian church and its diverse ideas and customs in parts with many books.
- The Gospel of Thomas, Acts of Paul and Thecla, and Apocalypse of Peter are among the non-Bible texts in the document.
- One of the first non-canonical gospels, Thomas, contains Jesus’ sayings.
- The Acts of Paul and Thecla follows Paul and Thecla, a lady who becomes a martyr after following Paul.
- The second-century Apocalypse of Peter discusses heaven and hell.
- The document shows the range of ideas and practices in the early Christian church and the conflicts over Bible text selection.
- The early Christian church rejected some of the document’s heretical contents for inclusion in the Bible.
- The introduction provides context on the texts and the selection process.
- The document’s passages present a non-Biblical view of Jesus and the early Christian church.
“The Lost Books of the Bible: The Great Rejected Texts” is a fascinating look at the early Christian church and its diverse views and practices. The document provides an alternative view of Jesus and the early Christian church and illuminates Bible text selection conflicts.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, The Lost Books of the Bible PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This The Lost Books of the Bible ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at email@example.com if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.