Read and download Biography of Swami Vivekananda at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Biography of Swami Vivekananda PDF Download Details
Biography of Swami Vivekananda PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Biography of Swami Vivekananda in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Biography of Swami Vivekananda
- Author: Swami Nikhilananda
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 1953
- Pages: 215
- File Size: 1.1 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Biography-of-Swami-Vivekananda-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Biography of Swami Vivekananda Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Biography
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Biography of Swami Vivekananda, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Biography of Swami Vivekananda by Swami Nikhilananda
Hindu monk Swami Vivekananda brought Western Hinduism. Swami Vivekananda’s biography covers life and teachings. Document highlights:
- Swami Vivekananda was born Narendra Nath Datta in Calcutta in 1863. His father, a lawyer, and Ramakrishna devotee, shaped him.
- Swami Vivekananda became Ramakrishna’s disciple at 18. He committed his life to disseminating Vedanta and Hinduism after Ramakrishna’s teachings affected him.
- In 1897, Swami Vivekananda founded the Ramakrishna Math and Mission to promote spiritual and humanitarian principles. The mission educates, treats, and aids the impoverished.
- Swami Vivekananda attended the 1893 Chicago World Parliament of Religions. His message on universal fraternity and religious harmony made him famous overnight.
- Swami Vivekananda preached Vedanta’s oneness of all living things and God’s unity. He felt human life is to realize this unity and serve humanity.
- Swami Vivekananda’s message was global. He felt all religions lead to the same truth and supported global spirituality.
- In 1902, 39-year-old Swami Vivekananda died. His lessons and legacy inspire millions worldwide.
Finally, Swami Vivekananda’s biography illuminates his life and ideals, which expanded Hinduism and Vedanta worldwide. His early inspirations, discipleship under Ramakrishna, World Parliament of Religions participation, and the founding of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission are covered. Swami Vivekananda emphasized God’s unity and the oneness of all living things.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Biography of Swami Vivekananda PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Biography of Swami Vivekananda ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at email@example.com if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.