Read and download Educational Psychology at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Educational Psychology PDF Download Details
Educational Psychology PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Educational Psychology in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Educational Psychology
- Author: Anita Woolfolk Hoy
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2016
- Pages: 722
- File Size: 28.59 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Educational-Psychology-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Educational Psychology Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Education
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Educational Psychology, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Educational Psychology by Anita Woolfolk Hoy
“Educational Psychology” Highlights
- “Educational Psychology” explores psychology and education.
- The document discusses educational psychology themes to improve learning and instruction.
- The key points from the document are as follows:
1. Educational psychology:
- Educational psychology definition and scope.
- How educational psychology improves teaching and learning.
- Educational psychology’s development.
2. Learning Theories:
- Behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, and social learning theories.
- How these theories affect education and instruction.
- Optimizing student learning with learning theories in the classroom.
3. Cognitive Growth:
- Jean Piaget’s cognitive development theory and Lev Vygotsky’s sociocultural theory.
- Studying cognitive development and schooling.
- Student cognitive and intellectual development strategies.
4. Motivation and Learning:
- Goal setting, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, and self-determination theory.
- Motivating students to succeed.
- Motivational and positive learning tactics.
5. Individual Differences:
- Studying learning styles, intelligence, and capacities.
- Understanding how individual variances affect teaching and learning.
- Inclusive education and varied learner strategies.
6. Assessment and Evaluation:
- Assessment methods and educational psychology.
- Formative and summative assessments.
- Using assessment data to improve learning and education.
7. Class management:
- Effective classroom management for optimal learning.
- Routines, discipline, and student-teacher interactions.
- Recognizing and resolving conflict.
8. Special Education and Interventions:
- Overview of special education interventions.
- Inclusive education and differentiated instruction.
- Teacher, parent, and support service collaboration to fulfill different student needs.
9. Educational Technology:
- Technology in educational psychology.
- Technology’s pros and cons in education.
- Effective instructional technology utilization.
10. Professional Ethics and Standards:
- Educational psychology ethics.
- Teacher ethics, confidentiality, and professional standards.
- Educational ethics and professional honesty.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Educational Psychology PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Educational Psychology ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at email@example.com if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.