Read and download Pocket Medicine at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Pocket Medicine PDF Download Details
Pocket Medicine The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Pocket Medicine in PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Pocket Medicine
- Author: Marc S. Sabbatine
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2016
- Pages: 271
- File Size: 29.81 MB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Pocket-Medicine-The-Massachusetts-General-Hospital-Handbook-of-Internal-Medicine-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Pocket Medicine Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Health & Fitness
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book/File Pocket Medicine, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Pocket Medicine by Marc S. Sabbatine
Summary of “Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine”
“Pocket Medicine” is an internal medicine handbook for physicians and medical students. It covers many internal medicine subjects, including:
- General Internal Medicine: The book discusses common symptoms, laboratory testing, and imaging studies.
- Cardiology: The book covers chest pain, arrhythmias, and heart failure. It includes diagnosis and treatment.
- Pulmonary Medicine: Asthma, COPD, and pneumonia are diagnosed and treated. It covers critical care measures including mechanical ventilation.
- Gastroenterology: The book covers GERD, peptic ulcer, and inflammatory bowel disease. It includes diagnosis and treatment.
- Hematology and Oncology: The book diagnoses and treats anemia, leukemia, and lymphoma. It covers radiation and chemotherapy.
- The book treats bacterial, viral, and fungal infections. It addresses antibiotics and infections.
- Endocrinology: The book covers common endocrine illnesses like thyroid, adrenal, and diabetes. It also covers diagnosis and therapy.
- The book diagnoses and treats lupus, gout, and RA. Immunosuppression coverage.
- Neurology: The book covers headaches, seizures, and strokes. It also covers diagnosis and therapy.
- Dermatology: The book diagnoses and treats eczema, psoriasis, and skin cancer. Dermatology included.
Clinicians and medical students can use “Pocket Medicine” to quickly find important information on a variety of internal medicine subjects.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Pocket Medicine PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Pocket Medicine ebook/file is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.