Read and download Swami Vivekananda – A Biography at PDFRat.com in PDF format. It’s available here for free.
Swami Vivekananda Biography in English PDF Download Details
Swami Vivekananda Biography PDF download free link is available in this article. Below, you may read this book’s summary to understand the basic concept. Furthermore, using the Download PDF link, you can get Swami Vivekananda Biography in English PDF edition at our free book library website, PDFRat. You can even read PDF books online at our website.
Apart from this ebook, you will also find other relevant categories of books in our library in PDF format. We would like you to read those related ebooks as well.
Free PDF Books Download Information
- PDF Name: Swami Vivekananda – A Biography
- Author: Swami Nikhilananda
- Book’s Language: English
- Published Year: 2010
- Pages: 191
- File Size: 478 KB
- Downloads Type: Free PDF Download Books
- PDF File Name: Swami-Vivekananda-A-Biography-by-Swami-Nikhilananda-PDFRat-.pdf
- Read PDF Online: Read Swami Vivekananda Biography Book PDF Online
- Category of the Book: Biography
- File Information: This PDF Free Download, Read Online and Print at PDFRat.com.
- For this Book: This Free PDF Book Swami Vivekananda – A Biography, is ready to read. Kindly share this book with all your friends and book lovers.
Summary of Swami Vivekananda – A Biography by Swami Nikhilananda
Swami Nikhilananda’s “Swami Vivekananda: A Biography” highlights
Swami Nikhilananda’s “Swami Vivekananda: A Biography” covers India’s most famous spiritual leader’s life and teachings. Book topics:
The book details Swami Vivekananda’s youth, family, education, and early inspirations. It illuminates his early spirituality.
- Meeting Sri Ramakrishna: The book describes Swami Vivekananda’s strong friendship with his spiritual mentor. Sri Ramakrishna’s teachings also influenced Swami Vivekananda’s spiritual growth.
- Journey to the West: The book recounts Swami Vivekananda’s trip to the West, particularly his 1893 lecture on global brotherhood at the Parliament of Religions in Chicago. It also includes his US and European speeches and travels.
- Ramakrishna Mission: The book describes Swami Vivekananda’s attempts to build the spiritual institution that serves humanity. It examines the mission’s philosophy and activities.
- Teachings and Philosophy: The book covers Swami Vivekananda’s views on religion’s unification, self-realization, and service to humanity. It discusses his political and social views.
- Legacy: Swami Vivekananda’s influence on Indian and worldwide spirituality and social and political movements is discussed in the book’s conclusion.
Spirituality, philosophy, and Indian history fans should read “Swami Vivekananda: A Biography”.
DMCA & Copyright: This PDF file’s copyrights ARE NOT our property. This book/file, Swami Vivekananda – A Biography PDF Free Download, must be widely available on multiple public domains and in fair use format for free download. This Swami Vivekananda Biography ebook is only for educational purposes for the user, viewer, or reader. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want this PDF file or book taken down or if it violates the copyright, and we’ll take it down within 24 working hours.